OSC oil-water separators can separate all kinds of condensate from all compressed air set-ups technologies, giving unparalleled performance and reliability for minimal maintenance.OSC range offers clean water and peace of mind through proven reliability, high flexibility and ease of operation.
Environment-friendlyAfter separation the discharge condensate contains so little residual oil that it can be drained away without damaging the environment or infringing on strict pollution regulations.
Easy to useThe OSC’s simple yet robust design enables easy installation without special set-up, and trouble-free filter replacement.
High flexibilityMost condensate emulsions can be divided. Polyglycol condensate can be separated, although some unit deration is necessary in order to maintain filter lifetime.
The state-of-the-art OSC range uses patented technology to separate compressed air condensate. The multi-stage separation process with buoyant oleophilic filters and activated carbon ensures exceptional performance, long filter lifetime and trouble-free operation.
OSC: reliability through smart engineering
- Condensate enters through the mufflers and depressurizes in the expansion chamber
- The oil water mixture continues on to tower A and seeps through the white oleophilic filter.
- The filter absorbs the oil, but not the water.
- Significantly cleaner condensate flows from tower A to tower B.
- Tower B contains a bag of activated carbon, absorbing any residual oil from the condensate.
- Clean condensate exits from tower B with almost no residual oil content, which means it can be discarded safely.